Built especially for the Phillip Island Classic, January 2016, this Sports Motorycles Ducati TT2 was the fastest 500 Pantah through the speedtrap, and race winner.
The engine has since been rebuilt as a 600CC. The bike was used only for the one meeting, and has not been used since.
SPECIFICATIONS : CHASSIS
- Sports Motorcycles Chrome Moly 4130 Frame/Swing arm
- 35mm Forks fitted with our own fully-adjustable Sports Valve
- P08 Brembo Calipers, Carbon Ceramic Pads
- Ducati Electronic Rev Counter
- White Power fully-adjustable Rear Shock
SPECIFICATIONS : ENGINE
- 583cc 80mm Bore by 58mm Stroke
- 36mm Dellorto Carbs
- Ducati Montjuich 'P' Race Cams
- Valves 41mm Inlet, 35mm Exhaust
- High Compression 80mm Pistons
- 6-speed Close Ratio Gearbox
- Lightened Gear Train
- Sports Motorcycles Dry Clutch assembly
- Ignitech Digital programmable Ignition System
- Camshaft Driven Ignition Pick-ups
$ 32,000 NZD
Enquiries and questions welcome. Please contact us through our online form.